Time for another martini tonight. perusing the my martini recipe book and I found something fun – the Honeydew Martini – lots of vodka and a bit of flavor to enjoy.
- 4.5 ounces of vodka (Ketel One)
- 0.75 ounce of melon liqueur (Midori)
- 0.75 ounce of triple sec
- lemon twist
Get your shaker, fill with ice, add the liquor and shake it up. Serve it up into a martini glass, garnish with the lemon.
- Not a fun fruity cocktail, this is a strong martini with a hint of sweetness.
- The first taste is the Midori, but the finish is all vodka.
- Next time you have a party and someone orders something fun – here you go – looks good and will help get the party going!
- Dave’s Rating: 6/10
- Strength: 9/10
- Sweetness: 4/10
- This is an interesting one, not sweet enough to be friendly, too fruity to be serious.