So Christmas has passed. New Years has passed. Our series of parties has passed. Where does that leave us? A refrigerator full of too much beer, too many snacks, and one more bottle of champagne than we need this week. Oh, and some left over orange juice and cran-raspberry juice taking up too much space. In steps the Pink Fetish. Recipe called for cranberry juice, but what the heck, Kathryn can make a meal out of leftovers fit for a king – why can’t I make a cocktail? Enjoy.
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce peach schnapps
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 2 ounces cran-raspberry juice
- lime wedge
Over ice, shake the liquid ingredients, strain into a chilled rocks glass over ice, squeeze the lime wedge over the drink and drop it in.
- You won’t taste the vodka in here. Lots of juice to cover it up. But it’s not pink.
- Really tastes like a variation of the Fuzzy Navel – the peach flavor is very pronounced.
- This is a great morning cocktail when toasting “it’s happy hour somewhere”!
- Dave’s Rating: 8/10
- Strength: 3/10
- Sweetness: 8/10
- It’s an advanced Fuzzy Navel, but the name is no less embarrassing to order at your local watering hole.