It’s Superbowl Sunday, which inevitably means I will be drinking beer this afternoon while watching the game, not sipping on a new cocktail creation. That said, its 1pm, it’s a beautiful day, and I feel like a drink. Seems like the perfect time for a Gin & Tonic.
- 3 ounces of gin (my preference is Bombay Sapphire)
- 4-6 ounces of tonic water to taste
- two lime wedges
Fill a rocks glass with ice, pour in the gin and then the tonic, squeeze the lime wedges and toss them in, give it a sir and serve.
- Not the worlds most creative drink, but a classic for a warm day in the sun.
- Dry start, sweet finish, clean and refreshing. It’s a good drink.
- Easy to make, easy to drink!
- Dave’s Rating: 8/10
- Strength: 6/10 (maybe stronger depending on the pour)
- Sweetness: 6/10
- Transport yourself to a warm seat in the sun.